BioMin Technologies, the company behind the toothpaste ingredient which reduces tooth sensitivity, helps replace lost mineral from tooth surfaces and protects against decay, has launched its new website: www.biomin.co.uk
“The intention is to enable more effective engagement with consumers, dentists, the dental industry and scientists, explained Richard Whatley, CEO of Biomin. “We also want to provide greater clarity and ease of access to the content for all those interested.”
The new website features:
- Deeper and broader content – around the company, its products and the science and technology behind these products. This includes text, diagramatic and video explanations, new scientific data and references to scientific and clinical studies
- Easy navigation – visitors can find relevant information faster and more effectively, with improved links, related stories, updated copy and content.
- Fully responsive – mobile and tablet friendly, so users can view news and information and download documents at any time and on any device.
- New and effective search – updated search technology means users can explore the website to find the information they need as quickly and easily as possible.
- Contemporary design and layout – modern, intuitive and clean layout with a clear and integrated user experience and improved visual identity.
“The launch of our new website gives us the opportunity to improve the way we communicate online,” said Richard. “It will help us explain how and why our development of mineral-releasing glass additives for oral and dental care products will improve the oral health of the general public.”
“It also provides us with the online communications platform from which we can develop our business. It will certainly help as we prepare to launch our second product, the BioMin C Fluoride free toothpaste, early this autumn.”