Selling your practice seminars 2017
Are you seeking to sell your practice within the next five years?
If so, PFM Dental would like to invite you to one of its popular Selling Your Practice seminars:
- Wednesday, April 5 – London – Radisson Blu, Portman Square, London, W1H 7NG
- Wednesday, April 26 – Leeds – Woodland Hotel, Leeds, LS27 7LY
- Thursday, April 27 – Manchester – The Birch Hotel, Heywood, OL10 2QD
- Wednesday, June 7 – Bristol – Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel, BS1 2EL
- Wednesday, July 5 – Watford – Village Hotel Club Watford, WD6 3SB
- Wednesday, September 13 – Nottingham – Double Tree by Hilton Nottingham – Gateway, NG8 6AZ
All seminars begin at 6pm and finish at 9pm, with a packed programme including:
- Practice sales and valuations
- Legal aspects of selling
- NHS Pension and the Lifetime Allowance
The seminars qualify for three hours of verifiable CPD and cost £40 per delegate.
Stephen Knowles (pictured) is the founding partner of PFM Dental Legal and is recognised as one of the UK’s leading dental solicitors. He will speak on due diligence, sale agreements, NHS transfers and more.
Contact Olivia Citrone on 01904 670820 to book your place or go to www.pfmdental.co.uk
Previous events have been oversubscribed. Book now!